Last modified on April 23, 2020
User Responsibilities. Use of the Services. Our Services assist you in completing or updating a voter registration form. Once you provide all the required information, we will generate a form for you and mail or email it to you. Once you receive the mail or email with the completed form, you will need to print the form and mail it to the appropriate local election board. As a condition of your use of the Services, you agree not to engage in the following actions:
- Take any action, or use the Services in any manner, which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the use of the Services, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Services;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological security measures on the Services;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Services;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services;
- Copy, duplicate, download, store in a retrieval system, publish, transmit or otherwise reproduce, transfer, distribute, store, disseminate, aggregate, use as a component of or as the basis for a database or otherwise use in any form or by any means any data, text, reports, or other materials related to America First or third-party content (“Content”) from the Services.
- Resell Content from the Services for any purpose, or provide it to third parties by gift, copying on a charge basis, copying on a no charge or “cost recovery” basis, loan, rental, service bureau, external time sharing or similar arrangement;
- Upload or download files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws or other laws, unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
License and Use. The Services and all of its features and functionalities (including but not limited to all information, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design selection and arrangement therefore) and all of the Content are owned by America First, its licensors, and other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property and proprietary rights laws. All rights related to the same are reserved.
- As expressly authorized by America First in writing;
- To temporarily store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes;
- To print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Services for your personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution;
- To share the Services or updates of the Services, or to link to a reasonable number of pages of the Services, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, and provided you do not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission in our sole discretion and without notice.
The permissions listed above are granted on the condition that:
- You do not remove or modify any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices or disclaimers from Content or copies of materials from the Services;
- You add a permission notice (e.g., “Used with permission”) to such Content;
- Your use of the Content does not imply that America First endorses, sponsors or is affiliated with any product, service, person, or entity;
- You do not modify, decompile or reverse engineer any Content;
- You do not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics without permission from America First;
Registration Data; Account Security. In consideration of your use of the Services, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current, and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Services (“Registration Data”) and (b) accept all risks of unauthorized access to the Registration Data and any other information you provide to America First.
America First Trademarks. You acknowledge that the Services and its Content may be protected by copyright, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights owned by, controlled, or licensed by or to us, and that these worldwide rights are valid and protected in all forms, media, and technologies existing now and hereinafter developed. You also acknowledge that the Services is and shall remain our property.
All logos and slogans contained in the Services are trademarks of America First, its suppliers or licensors, or other third parties and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of America First or the applicable trademark holder. You may not use any metatags or any other “hidden text” utilizing “America First” or any other name, trademark or product or service name of America First without America First’s prior written permission. In addition, the look and feel of the Services – including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts – is the service mark, trademark, and/or trade dress of America First and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without America First’s prior written permission. No portion of the Services may be reproduced in any form, electronic or otherwise, for any purpose other than personal use, without our prior written permission. Any trademarks, logos, service marks, and product marks displayed on the Services are our registered and unregistered marks unless otherwise indicated, and are protected by U.S. and international trademark laws. All other trademarks not owned by us that appear on the Services are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us. Any unauthorized downloading, re-transmission, or other copying or modification of trademarks and/or the Contents herein may be a violation of applicable trademark and/or copyright laws and could subject the copier to legal action.
You may not use an America First logo or other proprietary graphic of America First to link to the Services without the express written permission of America First. Further, you may not use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any America First trademark, logo, or other proprietary information, including the images found at the Services, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page on the Services without America First’s express written consent. Except as noted above, you are not conveyed any right or license by implication, estoppel or otherwise in or under any patent, trademark, copyright, or proprietary right of America First or any third party.
You agree to comply with all intellectual property rights laws and you shall not encumber any interest in, or assert any rights to, any Content from the Services. You shall not modify, transmit, participate in the sale or transfer of, or create derivative works based on any Content, in whole or in part, of the Services.
Links to Third Party Hyperlinks and Websites. The Services may contain hyperlinks or references to other websites (“Linked Sites”) operated by third parties. America First makes no claim or representation regarding, and accepts no responsibility for, the quality, content, nature, or reliability of third-party Web sites accessible by hyperlink from the Services, or Web sites linking to the Services. Such sites are not under the control of America First, and America First is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any review, changes or updates to such sites. Florida First provides these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement, or adoption by America First of any site or any information contained therein. Your use of these Linked Sites is at your own risk, and we are not liable to you in any way, either directly or indirectly, for any content, errors, damage or loss caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on information contained in or provided to Linked Sites. When you leave the Services, you should be aware that our terms and policies will no longer govern your activity. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data-gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Services.
Disclaimer of Warranties. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE SERVICES AND ITS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY CONTENT, MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES ARE USED AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH CONTENT, MATERIAL AND/OR DATA. FLORIDA FIRST IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, INCLUDING THOSE RELATING TO PRICING, TEXT, OR PHOTOGRAPHY.
Intended Users. This Services is intended for users who are at least 18 years old.
Limitation on Disputes. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any Dispute must be filed within one (1) year after the occurrence of the event or facts giving rise to a Dispute, or you waive the right to pursue any Dispute based upon such event or facts forever.
Severability. If any provision of these Terms of Service shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms of Service and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions.
International Usage. America First is a U.S. social welfare organization. Its activities are targeted exclusively within the United States and directed only toward U.S. citizens, and the Services are controlled, operated, and administered entirely within the United States. If you visit, access, interact with, and/or otherwise use the Services from a location outside the United States, please be advised that any information you provide in connection with any such activity may be processed in and/or transferred to the United States of America and/or other territories and locations, where privacy protections may not be as comprehensive as those in the territory or location where you interact with or otherwise use the Services. By using the Services, you affirmatively consent to the transfer, use, disclosure, provision, and other administration of your information as described herein. If you reside in a nation within the European Union and are not a U.S. citizen, you may not sign up for any forms on the Services and, in such case, no information about you will be collected by us.
Mobile Messages. If you request to receive updates or other information by mobile phone or text message (the “SMS Service”) through the Services, you consent to receiving periodic text messages from us via your mobile device. We do not charge for this SMS Service. However, your carrier’s standard messaging, data and other rates and fees still apply to any messages you send, our confirmations, and all subsequent SMS correspondence and/or transmissions. At any time, you may text STOP to cancel or HELP for customer support information.
Contact Information. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.